Building & Construction Disputes
Our experienced team at Green & Associates advise developers, consultants, main contractors (builders), trade contractors, suppliers and homeowners in all areas of building, infrastructure and construction law.
Some of the matters we can assist you with include:
- A review of your tender documentation and contracts;
- Drafting and interpretation of contracts, contract amendments and special conditions;
- The formulation of contractual claims or responses to claims;
- All building-related litigation claims;
- Breach of Contract Disputes;
- Advice on Development Applications;
- Consumer and home building claims, including representation in the Consumer, Trader & Tenancy Tribunal (NCAT) and the Courts;
- Advice on builder insolvency issues;
- Alternative Dispute Resolution processes mediation, conciliation, expert determination and arbitration (including representation);
- Debt recovery
We handle all matters with care and strategy. Contact us on (02) 8080 7585 to arrange a consultation to discuss your matter in detail.
Green & Associates Solicitors Success Stories
- We act regularly for construction companies setting their terms and conditions, issuing compliant payment claims and getting them paid under the security of payment regime; we have acted in large multi-party disputes over issues with developments and apartment construction; we have acted for vendors and purchasers in off-the-plan contract disputes in issues with the build;
- We act to recovery payments from directors personally for employees and creditors following “phoenix” operations;
- We act on defects claims in both NCAT and the Courts, including with experts from all areas of the industry.
At Green & Associates Solicitors, we act and advise on a wide range of matters. We provide in-house advice to sole traders and companies on a range of matters, including:
- employment-law issues (i.e. enforcing or dispute a restraint of trade clause for previous or new employees);
- compliance and regulatory issues (i.e. licencing and underquoting breaches)
- criminal matters;
- property matters;
- defamation proceedings; and
- all types of commercial matters (i.e. drafting shareholder agreements).
Contact us on (02) 8080 7585 if you require support with any commercial matters or legal advice.