Sydney Strata Lawyers
Sydney Strata Lawyers
At Green & Associates, we understand that living in a strata scheme can come with its own set of challenges and are experienced at helping our clients navigate their rights and obligations under the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW) and the by-laws of their respective strata schemes. We have previously represented strata committees in disputes with individual lot owners and have also assisted lot owners in having owner’s corporations properly exercise their functions with regards to common property repairs, special levies and meeting procedures. We handle a wide range of strata matters, including:
- Registration of by-laws;
- Drafting and negotiating Deeds of Access between neighbouring strata schemes;
- Advising on the strata renewal process;
- Strata governance;
- Negligence claims against owners corporations;
- Mediations between lot owners or between owners corporations and lot owners; and
- NCAT Disputes
Our strata lawyers will handle your matter from start to finish, including providing you with a detailed advice as to your rights and obligations, liaising with the other side with regards to your matter and attending mediation and/or NCAT as required. We are highly experienced in dealing with strata managers and strata committees and are adept at overcoming stonewalling to get you a result. We are experienced at liaising with multiple parties in a strata scheme to promote scheme harmony and advise on the effective governance of a strata scheme. Our lawyers are also proficient in the use of PEXA and can assist in the registration of dealings and/or by-laws a required. No matter your case, we will ensure that your interests are represented every step of the way.
Our team are more than just industry experts. We understand how stressful and time-consuming dealing with a strata dispute can be. We’ll provide you with open communication, honest advice and exceptional care for the duration of your case while keeping your best interests front and centre throughout the process. Contact us today.
Green & Associates Solicitors Experience and Success
- We act successfully for numerous body corporates, strata committees, strata managers and strata management agencies;
- We act for numerous body corporates and managers for company title properties also, especially in our local area;
- Our services and experience range from dealing with minor governance issues through to enforcement of fees and resolutions, through to acting in NCAT and Court disputes right through to negotiating and implementing strata renewal proposals for sales of entire blocks to developers.
We are also uniquely placed to provide in-house legal advice to Businesses and Individuals across a broad range of matters, including:
- employment-law issues (i.e. enforcing or dispute a restraint of trade clause for previous or new employees);
- compliance and regulatory issues (i.e. licencing and underquoting breaches)
- criminal matters;
- Other property related matters;
- defamation proceedings; and
- all types of commercial matters